Ivy Removal and Pruning in Wimbledon SW19
Ivy is great for the aesthetics of your home and can give it a great look and feel. However, if left unattended it can grow out of control, causing problems to structural elements of your property.
Brickwork, guttering, soffits and drains are all susceptible to damage if it’s not maintained correctly.
Other problems include the strangling of other trees and plants, damage to rendering, wooden window frames, and roof tiles.
Ivy Caused Problems
- Ivy can weaken cement beds and joints in brickwork
- Untreated wooden window frames can rot
- Weather proofing can be compromised by lifting roof tiles and soffits
- It can weaken rendering, which can crack and fall off
- Tree and plants can be strangled in competition for space
Our company is fully trained and experienced in the removal of ivy from buildings and trees and we can identify any areas where ivy may potentially be causing problems and remove it where necessary.
Ivy & Climber Maintenance Wimbledon
If you’re having trouble with overgrown ivy call us today. We offer a bespoke ivy maintenance service, tailored to suit the needs of individual clients.
- Removing ivy and climbers from trees and buildings
- Pruning, trimming and shaping of overgrown ivy
Our arborists are experts at dealing with invasive species and always get top quality results.
Contact us today on 0208 123 3173 for all your tree surgery requirements.
Tree Surgery Quote Form
The team did an excellent job removing an old apple tree from my garden, they arrived on time and cleared all the mess up after. I didn't get a scratch on my walls or paint work, just perfect.
Margaret Taylor, Wimbledon, 2014
Why Choose us?
- Free quotations provided
- High quality service
- Insured & Qualified